Monday, September 26, 2005

Breathtaking

Mr. Adorable took me to see the Philharmonic Maryland Orchestra yesterday and it was ... breathtaking. I've always loved orchestral music but never went to a symphony or never really got into it much, just kind of enjoyed it from the sidelines so 2 speak. But now I want more. I wouldn't mind taking some classes or learning some new instruments or even learning music theory. If only I had the time. In 2 years, I will.

Speaking of Mr. Adorable. ... He's breathtaking. Truly. We've known each other a whole month now and all I can say (cuz I don't wanna jinx it) is that I don't think I've been this happy with anyone. Ever. And I think it's only just begun.

I have a full week ahead of me ... business meetings, dance rehearsals for my show this weekend and then the trip to the Poconos where I will perform in front of a crowd of boys and bears apparently. I think it's gonna be a blast. I've never been to the mountains before, I've never performed these particular songs this way before, Mr. Adorable is coming with me, it's all good! I just hope I can sell some CDs while I'm there. I'm down to 20 on hand and I'll only have the money for a reprint if I can sell the ones I have. (And yes, Tori and AC, I will be performing Make U Scream ... it's looking HOT!!)

I feel like Willy Wonka, so very little to do, so much time to do it ... wait a minute, stop, reverse that.

"I only think of U on 2 occasions, that's day and night." - The Deele, Two Occasions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home